SA 10 KM CHAMPIONSHIP, EERSTERUST,
28 FEB 2015
Congratulations to the final list of names that were approved by ASA.
CHAIRPERSONS, PLEASE INFORM YOUR CLUB MEMBERS
TAKE NOTE: There are 3 athletes ID numbers that we require.
In the meantime, please inform the athletes of the following:
1. They MUST run in AGN Provincial colours. Each athlete is responsible to purchase his own clothes. If you need to purchase. Please contact Lerato at the office(012 327 4930), to inform you where to go and also to give you an official letter.
2. We have a Team Management meeting on the Friday at 18h30. It is at the Eersterus Soccer Stadium. (same place as start). You must attend to collect your number. Numbers will only be available after 17h00 on Friday. Very IMPORTANT issues regarding the race will be discussed.(Start and Finish). If you cannot make it. Please arrange with Lerato or myself Rita 0836570508
3. The race starts at 05h45, you must be there by 05h00.
4. If anyone on the list, is withdrawing, please contact Lerato at the office 012 3274930 or sms me(Rita) 0836570508 or e-mail me at email@example.com.
5. Age tags. You will have to wear you 5 year bucket age tags starting at J, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, etc. If you do not have tags, please purchase at R20 a set from the office. Inform Lerato so that we can give it to you on Friday. We will have some extra's there as well.
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact me or Lerato.
TAKE NOTE: If our numbers are busy, please phone again. We have 262 athletes in the team, so, I cannot return all calls.
Kind regards and thanks
Rita van der Merwe